How does the church do math for growth?
- We are seeing many churches figuring out how to start new campuses. Church planting networks are emerging.
- We have networks like Leadership Network and WCA that are highlighting those that are really reproducing.
- It starts when we dream big.
- Real life and real ministry tend to decrease the size of our dreams
- It is a tragedy to have a dream tucked away
- They have a saying in there small groups, “treat them like they a Xians until they know that they are not.”
- Big dreams change things
- The bigger the dream the more profound the questions you are going to ask.
- Big dreams will change your prayers
- Big dreams change others
1. Start with Leaders –
- Direct correlation between success and a Leaders prayer life especially those who spent 90 min a day
- Goal for reproduction is also a factor
- Reproduce small groups first
- Every small group has an apprentice
- Focus on the 2 smallest units
- they started a school for the arts
How do you know when you have found rapid reproduction?
- Seek the lost more than the found
- you begin to love the edge more than the center.
- prefer the going more than the staying